Below are the most current COQs and Validation Reports for the Gut Zoomer test.
Articles in this section
- How quickly can fecal calprotectin improve?
- Why is there high fecal fat malabsorption when bile acid metabolites and pancreatic enzymes are normal?
- Can beta-glucuronidase be high in females and males without hormone imbalance or disorders?
- Can the Gut Zoomer diagnose IBD?
- How long after the death of a microorganism DNA be detected?
- For fecal anti-gliadin antibodies, which gliadin peptide is measured?
- Do serum anti-gliadin antibodies always correlate with stool anti-gliadin antibodies?
- In the Gut Zoomer pathogen panel, what does the little e followed by a number refer to?
- Why would a stool specimen split sample have different results?
- I'm seeing a lot of E. Histolytica pathogen detection. How does Vibrant distinguish E. Histolytica from E. dispar?